5-in-a-row puzzle game
Download from PortableApps.com
Tick5 Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Tick5 is an implementation of the board game known as gomoku, omok, piskvorky or wuziqi. With a 15x15 board, Tick5 is an extended 5-in-a-row version of Tic-Tac-Toe. Your precious game won't be lost, it can be saved into a file instead. You can save a game and, later on, either resume it or review it. The size of the saved game is tiny (less than 1KB), you even can play the game with your buddies via e-mail by sending the file back and forth. If you are new to this game, you can use Tick5 as a learning tool. You can get a hint from the built-in AI player if you cannot figure out what's next move, undo moves if you find you made a mistake, and review the game by stepping through the all moves and analyze why you win or lose.
- Publisher: Xmartin Yao & PortableApps.com (Jacob Mastel)
- Date Updated: 2015-06-07
- Date Added: 2011-01-05
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: Tick5, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- SHA256 Hash: acd95d0503e07218ea14c8a8cca8a5a92e4edf70498f53698bbe17ae070f15a1