Finally it’s working (I won’t say done as there are lots of things to be done to it yet) but it seems to be stable with the following additions:
Categories, group Apps by Category, even supports nested categories
Sorting - You can move application buttons up/down or between categories.
Internal Storage Update - The biggest change and facilitates the other changes.
DB Storage Format Changed - ALL info is now saved in DB file
Still To Do:
* Changing popup hint for an individual app or submenu
* Custom ExecOnClose program and parameters for individual applications (the storage and execute code is in there I just haven’t got the edit dialog in yet)
* Disallow Dragging Option
* Fix scrollup/scrolldown button strangeness.
* Explore Here Option in Right Click Menu
* Different Icons for Open and Closed submenus
* Custom Icons for individual submenus
* Specify a different icon for an app.
* Help dialog update to credit the translators (I just keep forgetting to add it)
* Machine specific startup items.
* Shift display to show as many submenu items as possible when a submenu is opened (most noticeable then the submenu is the bottom item in the list)