remote server and RDP access client
2X Client Portable is a remote server/desktop access client that allows you to connect to all your servers using a single client. It works seamlessly with the 2X ApplicationServer as well as with native Remote Desktop Protocol built into your Windows PC when logged in with administrative rights. It's packaged as a portable app so you can bring all your connections with you.
- Support PortableApps.com's development and hosting
2X Client Portable works best with the PortableApps.com Platform
- Native RDP Connections - Using the 2X Client you can now connected to a machine running Microsoft Terminal Server using a Remote Desktop Protocol connection. Administrators can easily configure desktop connections and publish applications using one tool. (Note that RDP connections require administrative rights on the current PC.)
- Embedded Desktops - With your 2X Client you can now use Embedded Desktops. This allows you to load a number of different Desktops inside one application. Switching between the different desktops is as simple as clicking on a different tab.
- ApplicationServer: Publish applications and Desktops - 2X ApplicationServer allows you to publish particular applications installed on a Terminal Server onto the desktop of a remote user. For example you can tunnel just an accounts package onto a user’s local desktop without giving the user access to a full desktop or publish a full desktop as an application on the Terminal Server.
2X ApplicationServer: 2X is offering a 30-day trial version of the full version of 2X ApplicationServer for Windows Terminal Services. Users can also use the 3-connection free version by registering for the 3-connection license key on the 2X website. Get it from the 2X ApplicationServer download page today.
For help getting this app up and running, please read the following:
- Publisher: 2X Software Ltd.
- Date Updated / Originally Released: 2014-04-24 / 2009-10-12
- System Requirements: XP/Vista/7/8
- License: Freeware
- Source Code: N/A
- MD5 Hash: 76c97ba9bc647c1c8b9e0ff90e14c732