package your portable apps right
The PortableApps.com Installer™ is how apps in PortableApps.com Format are distributed. It's an easy to use multilingual installer that makes packaging and installing portable apps a snap. Once you've updated your app to the current PortableApps.com Format Specification, you can use the PortableApps.com Installer to package your app in just a few clicks.
- Support PortableApps.com's development and hosting
The PortableApps.com Installer works best with the PortableApps.com Platform
The PortableApps.com Installer allows you to easily package your portable apps. It features:
- Proven NSIS installer core
- Excellent compression for distribution
- Easy configuration with no coding required
- Multilingual with 71 Languages
- Optional sections
- Automatic integration with the PortableApps.com Platform
- Works from command line and Send To (just pass the portable app's main directory, e.g. X:\PortableApps\FileZillaPortable)
- Interactive mode to assist with missing entries
- Licensed for use with free open source and freeware
- Commercial use by contacting PortableApps.com
For help getting PortableApps.com Installer up and running, visit:
PortableApps.com Format Note - The installer is designed for apps that are already in the proper PortableApps.com Format. For information on getting your app up to speed, please see the PortableApps.com Format Specification.
- Publisher: PortableApps.com (John T. Haller)
- Date updated: 2014-06-25
- System Requirements: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 and WINE on Linux/UNIX
- License: Free / Open Source (GPL) with exceptions for freeware and free open source. Commercial use by contacting PortableApps.com.
- Source Code: Installer/Generator (included), NSIS
- MD5 Hash: 946d06d5dc88f080ed1d5eb00fe4a62a