know what's on your drive
WinDirStat Portable is a disk usage analyzer and cleanup tool packaged as a portable app, so you can see exactly what's on your device or a host computer's hard drive and easily free up space.
- Support PortableApps.com's development and hosting
WinDirStat Portable works best with the PortableApps.com Platform
WinDirStat is a disk usage stats viewer and cleanup tool with many handy features:
- Directory list, Treemap and Extension list views so you can view your files the way you want
- Coupling. Select an item in the directory list: The treemap highlights it; and vice versa
- Built-in cleanup actions including Open, Show Properties, Delete
- Works with network drives and UNC paths
- 'Create disk usage report' option
- Language can be set to Czech, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, German, English, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Polish and Russian
Learn more about WinDirStat...
For help getting WinDirStat Portable up and running, visit:
Language Note: To change WinDirStat's language, select Options, Configure WinDirStat from the menu. On the General tab, select the language of your choice and click OK. When you restart, WinDirStat will be in your selected language.
- Publisher: PortableApps.com (John T. Haller) and Oliver Schneider and Bernhard Seifert
- Date updated: 2012-07-24
- System Requirements: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8
- License: Free / Open Source (Launcher: GPL, WinDirStat: GPL)
- Source Code: launcher (included), WinDirStat
- MD5 Hash: 884ae0063ec1ba535a3a3f7209032ec8