Application: OpenPuff 3.30
Licence: Freeware (with Developer's authorisation - https://portableapps.com/node/26803)
Description: OpenPuff is a free Steganography and Watermarking software tool created by Cosimo Oliboni. OpenPuff can be used to Watermark photos, images, and pictures. It can also be used to encrypt or hide data in a file. Hidden data or messages can then only be accessed by entering the proper password via OpenPuff.
Download OpenPuff 3.30 Development Test 5 English.paf.exe [1.55MB download / 2.03MB installed]
Development Test 5 (2011-05-06):
- Updated OpenPuff to Version 3.30
Development Test 5 (2011-04-21):
- Updated OpenPuff to Version 3.20
Development Test 5 (2011-04-10):
- PA.c Format 2.0/2.1 validation errors in ini files eliminated. - No change to the base application
- Both English and Italian Help documents (in PDF format) are included in the installer, however, this help documentation is not accessed directly from within the installed application so the PA.c Installer has classified as 'English'.
Development Test 4 (2011-04-02):
- Base Application updated to Version 3.10.
- Re-classied as "Multilingual": Help documentation (PDFs) available in English and Italian.
Development Test 3 (2011 03 25)
- General tidy-up for PA.c Format compliance.
Development Test 2 (2011 02 22):
- Help Files updated
- Minor tweak to ini file
Development Test 1 (2011 02 20): Initial release
- Issues: None known - Tested on WinXP Pro & Win 7 Home Premium with no problems.