I would pay $300 for a feature to allow custom launching of apps. Here is how it would work from the Portable Apps Menu:
1. On the Apps button there would be an option, Add Command Line App
2. Choose the icon, or it would default to some built in icon.
3. Choose the name to appear on the menu
4. Choose the exe location on the USB Drive
5. The item would be added to the menu
This would allow all apps from http://www.pendriveapps.com/ or any other commercially owned apps to run without having to create a PAF format file. I own a license of Directory Opus and it would be nice to run it from the Portable Apps Menu.