Updated to R30: Aug 14th Just some bug fixes
- Edit Category Dialog Not Linked to Buttons
- Adding an App, or Changing a Category Icon Cause categories to not reload properly on menu refresh
- Category changes were lost if the menu was refreshed before exiting
- Renaming a category did not resort if the current sort order is not manual.
More Information & Download
R29 Changes: Aug 13th
- Apps can now be moved using the keyboard or mouse scroll wheel
- When a new external app or category is added then view will shift so the added item is visible
- If an app is moved to a category, the view will be shifted, and the category opened if necessary so the item is visible.
R28 Changes: Aug 12th
- Relative Paths now used for all storage.
- Category icons can be customized for each individual category (right click, Category, Edit Category)
- External Apps (Apps on the drive but outside the portableapps tree can be added to the menu)
- Last Sort type is remembered and new categories, and apps should be sorted correctly.
- A custom hint can be set for each category.
- Themes now sorted in menu.
- If no changes are made to the apps, the database is not resaved on exit.
- Category Icon issues on theme changes and reloading fixed