You are here

Beta Testing

Testing of beta versions of apps before public release.

PDF-XChange Viewer Portable 2.xx Dev Test 6

Submitted by prapper on November 26, 2009 - 6:54am

Application: PDF-XChange Viewer
Category: Office
License: Freeware
Language: Multilingual
Description: Those wishing to view PDF files on their Windows PC's now have a choice - PDF-XChange Viewer is smaller, faster and more feature rich than Adobe Reader, which has until now been the reader of choice for PDF files.

[Outdated] Eclipse Portable 3.5.1 Development Test 5

gluxon's picture
Submitted by gluxon on November 25, 2009 - 7:30pm

OUTDATED: This release of Eclipse Portable is now outdated, please to go the new thread for the latest release.

Application: EclipseCategory: DevelopmentDescription: Eclipse is an open source community, whose projects are focused on building an open development platform comprised of extensible frameworks, tools and runtimes for building, deploying and managing software across the lifecycle.

ImgBurn Portable 2.5.8.0 Online Installer Development Test 1

Voltron43's picture
Submitted by Voltron43 on November 24, 2009 - 7:47pm

Application: ImgBurn
Category: Utilities
Description: ImgBurn is a lightweight CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application that everyone should have in their toolkit! It has several 'Modes', each one for performing a different task:

• Read - Read a disc to an image file.

Album Art Downloader Portable 0.32 Development Test 1

Submitted by Ryan 76 on November 23, 2009 - 6:12pm

AlbumArtDownloader XUI Portable

I enjoy using this app to download album art and have recently been utilizing a number of different portable apps. I thought that I'd take this opportunity to give back a little bit. This is my first attempt at making an app portable.... all feedback is greatly appreciated.

Development Notes:
This launcher was developed using Chris Morgan's PortableApps.com Launcher (Test 5). Thanks Chris!

Launcher Version: 0.1 Beta

Total Uninstall Portable 2.35 Development Test 2

Submitted by prapper on November 21, 2009 - 9:16am

Application: Total Uninstall
Language: Multilingual
Description: Total Uninstall helps you monitor any changes made to your system during the installation of a new program. It allows you to perform a complete uninstall without having to rely on the Windows Add/Remove Programs tool.

XYplorerFree Portable 5.55.0001 Development Test 6

Submitted by prapper on November 21, 2009 - 9:08am

Application: XYplorerFree
Language: English
Description: XYplorer is a multi-tabbed file manager for Windows featuring a powerful file search, a versatile preview, a highly customizable interface and a large array of unique ways to efficiently automate frequently recurring tasks.

Note: This is an old, unsupported version. The links in the help file are for information only!

Pages