You are here

Beta Testing

Testing of beta versions of apps before public release.

SunBird Pre-1.0 Release

Submitted by VToine on January 20, 2009 - 2:44am

I don't know if it is the best place for this topic, please apologize if I'm wrong.
I have download SunBird 0.9 and during it I saw warning about using SunBird Pre-1.0 Release. Then I tried to find this pre-release to test it but I can't find it. Could you please tell me if it exists and then where can I find it.

Thanks

PortableApps Desktop Icon(like U3 icon) Beta 12+New Custom Launcher

Submitted by leogx on January 17, 2009 - 1:09am

Chat Here about PAMDI:
http://live-arnold-t.synthasite.com/chat-about-pamdi.php

Application: PAM Desktop Icon
Category: Utility
Description: PAM Desktop Icon is a Application that puts an icon on your desktop (Like U3 icon) that allows you to restore the PortableApps Menu and Eject your USB device closing all Applications running off the USB Device.

NOTE: It Does Work With Official PAM, XrX Mod.
Not Tested On Geek.Menu and Smithtech Menu

Stickies 6.7a Development Test 5

Submitted by Jacob Mastel on January 14, 2009 - 9:34pm

Application: Stickies
Category: Office
Description: Stickies is a great freeware note taking app. Includes many features such as recuring sleeping stickies, Alarms, a Store file, skinable, API functions (for advanced users), and several others.

Download Stickies Portable 6.7a Development Test 5 [895 KB download / 1.7MB installed]
(MD5: defec552034a4d2073e470cbdbc5843f)

Tor Portable 0.2.0.30-0.1.8-0 Development Test 1

r.brem's picture
Submitted by r.brem on January 14, 2009 - 1:41am

Application: PortableTor
Category: Internet
Description: PortableTor allows you to connect into the Tor anonymous internet system from any computer with your flash or thumb drive. This allows you to browse the internet anonymously from public locations, such as internet hotspots, library, or school computers and public terminals.
License: GNU
Language: Multilingual

Notepad++ Portable 5.1.3 Pre-Release 1 (ANSI+Unicode Combined)

John T. Haller's picture
Submitted by John T. Haller on January 7, 2009 - 12:44pm

I've just posted a pre-release of Notepad++ Portable 5.1.2. This new release combines Ansi and Unicode in a single package much like Miranda IM does. The Unicode version will be run on Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7 and the Ansi version is run on Windows 95/98/Me. This version preserves your current custom plugins in the Ansi release section (if any). It also preserves any custom Tidy configuration you have as the path to it has changed.

AllInOne AlarmClock Alpha Test 4 [Updated] 2/8/09

Nathan9222's picture
Submitted by Nathan9222 on January 5, 2009 - 1:28am

AllInOne AlarmClock is another little program that I made that I believe could benefit people. It is written in ahk and can be run from any usb or portable device as it is written for portability.

Testing Needed: I just need testing of everything that works on it so far, Tell me if there are any problems I should fix, I would also like suggestions for future features.

Xenon File Manager Portable 2.0 Alpha 5

John Bentley's picture
Submitted by John Bentley on December 31, 2008 - 8:09am

Application: Xenon File Manager
Category: Utilities
Description: Xenon File Manager 2.0 is a complete rewrite of Xenon in C++. Please do not request new features because it is designed to match the feature set of the 1.5 release. The only new feature is multi-pane browsing which was implemented because it took two additional lines of code.

Download Xenon File Manager Portable 2.0 Alpha 5 [1.58MB download / 1.77MB installed]

DivFix++Portable Dev1

Nathan9222's picture
Submitted by Nathan9222 on December 31, 2008 - 12:40am

Application: DivFix++
Category: Utilities
Description: This program designed to repair broken AVI file streams by rebuilding index part of file. This is very useful when trying to preview movies which has no index part, like some files are currently downloading from ed2k or bittorent networks.

Pages