Explorer++ Portable 1.2 Rev 3 has been released. Explorer++ is a free multi-tab file manager that features the same familiar interface as Windows Explorer, while introducing several enhancements and improvements for a much richer file browsing experience. This update fixes issues with corrupted settings and will reset earlier version's settings to the default to fully resolve the issue. It's packaged in PortableApps.com Format so it can easily integrate with the PortableApps.com Suite. And it's open source and completely free. Read on for more details...
Update automatically in the PortableApps.com Platform 2.0 Beta 5 by clicking 'Check for Updates'.
- Tabbed browsing for easy management of multiple folders.
- Display window shows previews of files as they are selected.
- Easy-to-remember keyboard shortcuts for quick navigation.
- Customizable user interface.
- Full drag-and-drop support with other applications, including Windows Explorer.
- Advanced file operations such as merging and splitting supported.
- 32-bit and 64-bit versions combined into a single automatic package.
PortableApps.com Installer / PortableApps.com Format
Explorer++ Portable is packaged in a PortableApps.com Installer so it will automatically detect an existing PortableApps.com installation when your drive is plugged in. It supports upgrades by installing right over an existing copy, preserving all settings. And it's in PortableApps.com Format, so it automatically works with the PortableApps.com Suite including the Menu and Backup Utility.
Explorer++ Portable is available for immediate download from the Explorer++ Portable homepage. Get it today!