This app has been released. Thanks for testing!
Description: JkDefrag is a disk defragmenter and optimizer for Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008/X64. This version also includes a GUI I wrote for it.
JkDefrag Portable 3.34 Pre-Release 5 0.74 MB, 0.99 MB installed
Besides the normal testing, i need confirmation that everything works fine on x64 systems and that it defrags with JkDefrag64.exe. I want people with external hdds to tell me if they were displayed by default.
If anyone can translate Italian or knows someone who can, please help correct the italian language file in App/JkDefrag/languages. Also, I will add support to any additional languages that translations are provided to me for.
Pre-Release 5 (2008-06-09):
- fixed how 64-bit windows on IA64 processors wouldn't have been detected as 64-bit.
- fixed a bug where if some one in a million chance somebody ran JkDefrag off a CD with Notepad++ also on the cd then the View Log button wouldn't work.
Pre-Release 4 (2008-05-27):
- fixes a bug that occurred if a drive wasn't "ready", such as an empty floppy drive
- if run from a cd drive it now temporarily stores the log file in AppData to allow % Fragmentation to still be displayed
- a few misc improvements
Pre-Release 3 (2008-05-23):
- if JkDefrag process doesn't close it is now killed after the window is closed
- gui is now resizable
- small paf updates
Pre-Release 2 (2008-05-21):
Pre-Release 1 (2008-05-16):