If you do not have an existing translation then follow these steps:
- Download a copy of Poedit. This is the program you will use to translate Toucan.
- Go to http://drop.io/toucanlang and download the default.pot file
- Open Poedit and click File->New catalog from POT File and fill in your details, if you do not provide an email address I will not be able to ask for updates and your translation is unlikely to be included in Toucan. Save it as toucan.po
- Translate the strings and when you close Toucan a file called toucan.mo will be created
- Copy toucan.po and toucan.mo to a folder called your language code and copy a lang.ini file from another language and update it
- Put the it under Toucan\App\toucan\lang and you will be able to use your translation
If you already have a translation:
- Go to http://drop.io/toucanlang and download the toucan.pot file
- Open your .po file and click Catalog->Update from POT file and choose the default.pot
- Update the translations as necessary
If you have create a new translation or updated an existing one if you could zip the files and upload them to http://drop.io/toucanlang site I would be most grateful and they will be included in the next release.