installer creation to go
NSIS (Nullsoft Scriptable Install System) Portable is a professional open source system to create standard Windows installers (as well as our launchers) packaged as a portable app so you can create installers and launchers anywhere.
Unicode 2.46.5 Rev 3 for Windows, English
2MB download / 8MB installed (Details)
NSIS Portable works best with the PortableApps.com Platform
NSIS can create Windows installers that are capable of installing, uninstalling, setting system settings, extracting files, etc. Because NSIS is based on script files, you can create both simple and advanced installers. Its features include:
- Small overhead size
- Compatible with all major Windows versions
- Unique compression methods
- Multiple languages in one installer
- Many features and checks for the target system
- Custom dialogs and interfaces
- Plug-in system
- Support for web installation, file patching
- Project integration, different releases and automatic builds
- Easy and human readable file formats
- and more...
You can also visit NSIS support.
- Publisher: PortableApps.com (Zach Thibeau and Mark Sikkema) and the NSIS team
- Date updated: 2015-11-18 (Unicode), 2016-01-10 (ANSI)
- System Requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- License: Free / Open Source (GPL)
- Source Code: Launcher, NSIS
- MD5 Hash: 2c1ae6603e6818c17b59552687b84e48 (Unicode), 6154722dd8be27d70644e6dba61f8c5c (ANSI)