Sauerbraten (Cube 2) is a free multiplayer/singleplayer first person shooter, built as a major redesign of the Cube fps.
Version 2013.02.03 for Windows, English
562MB download / 725MB installed (Details)
Sauerbraten (Cube 2) Portable works best with the PortableApps.com Platform
Much like the original Cube, the aim of this game is not necessarily to produce the most features & eyecandy possible, but rather to allow map/geometry editing to be done dynamically in-game, to create fun gameplay and an elegant engine. Multiple single player and multiplayer game modes and high quality graphics yield lots of replay value.
- Publisher: Cube Project & PortableApps.com (Kenny Williams)
- Date updated: 2013-02-05
- System Requirements: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8
- License: Free / Open Source (Launcher: GPL, Engine: ZLIB, Media Assets: CC)
- Source Code: PortableApps.com Launcher, Sauerbraten
- MD5 Hash: 38339ffcc26507e1b7ba1c0c7c6b9e24
Cube is packaged for portable use with permission from Wouter van Oortmerssen