chips, tiles, and fun to go
Tile World Portable is a game made up of both intellectually engaging puzzles and situations demanding fast reflexes packaged as a portable app, so you can play on the go.
Version 1.3 Rev 2 for Windows, Multilingual
1MB download / 6MB installed (Details)
Tile World Portable works best with the PortableApps.com Platform
Tile World is a reimplementation of the game "Chip's Challenge". The player controls Chip, navigating him through his challenges. The object of each level of the game is to find and reach the exit tile, which takes you to the next level. The levels contain many different kinds of obstacles, creatures both hostile and indifferent, tools, protective gear -- and, of course, chips.
For help getting up and running, please read the following:
- Publisher: PortableApps.com (Patrick Patience) and Brian Raiter
- Date updated: 2012-06-02
- System Requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, WINE on Linux/UNIX
- License: Free / Open Source (Launcher: GPL, Tile World: GPL)
- Source Code: launcher (included), Tile World
- MD5 Hash: 20010be191d8363476f76fdcd1f315b9