molecular puzzle game
WAtomic is a logic-puzzle game where players have to rebuild displayed molecules by moving atoms around a board. Atoms are stopped only by walls or other atoms.
Version 1.2.3 Rev 2 for Windows, English
1MB download / 1MB installed (Details)
WAtomic Portable works best with the PortableApps.com Platform
WAtomic takes place on a playing area made up of walls with the atoms scattered about. The goal is to assemble the displayed molecule using the given atoms. The player can select an atom and move it up, down, left or right. Once moved, the atom will continue moving until it hits a wall or another atom.
- Publisher: PortableApps.com (Simeon) and the WAtomic/KAtomic teams
- Date updated: 2012-06-29
- System Requirements: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8, WINE on Linux/UNIX
- License: Free / Open Source (Launcher: GPL, WAtomic: GPL)
- Source Code: PortableApps.com Launcher, WAtomic
- MD5 Hash: 54c1b5133f3dee9d6d858913c0fa6411