icon editing to go
IcoFX is an award winning freeware icon editor. It is an all-in-one solution for icon creation, extraction and editing packaged as a portable app, so you can do your editing on the go.
- Support PortableApps.com's development and hosting
- Support IcoFX's developer
IcoFX Portable works best with the PortableApps.com Platform
IcoFX is an award winning freeware icon editor. It is an all-in-one solution for icon creation, extraction and editing. It is designed to work with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Macintosh icons supporting transparency.
- Support for Vista/7 icon with PNG compression
- Create icons for Windows 98 / ME / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7
- Support for Macintosh OS X icons
- Convert Macintosh icons to Windows icons
- Create icon libraries
- Create favicon for websites or blogs
- Easily convert images to icons
- Add, change or delete icons inside exe files
- Support for transparency (alpha channel)
- Batch processing for import, export and extract
- Multiple language support
- More than 40 effects + custom filter
- Resolutions up to 256x256
- Data types: 2, 16, 256, True Color, True Color + Alpha
- Extract icons from 32 bit exe and dll
- Import and export images
- Transparent, Brighten/Darken, Blur/Sharpen tools
- and much more...
Learn more about IcoFX...
For help getting this appup and running, visit:
IcoFX is packaged for portable use with permission from Attila Kovrig