screen capture, editor, color picker and more
PicPick is an all-in-one program, primarily system tray-based, that provides a full-featured screen capture tool, an intuitive image editor, a color picker, a color palette, a pixel-ruler, a protractor, a crosshair and even a whiteboard. PicPick is freeware for personal use only.
- Support PortableApps.com's development and hosting
PicPick Portable works best with the PortableApps.com Platform
- Screen Capture - Take screenshots of the entire screen, an active window, specific region of the screen, free hand, scrolling window and more. Auto-scroll, dual monitors and sound effect are supported.
- Image Editor - Intuitive User Interface (Windows 7 Ribbon style). Standard drawing, shapes, arrows, lines, text, and etc. Effects are supported as well. Blur, sharpen, hue, contrast, brightness, color balance, pixelate, rotate, flip, frame effect and more.
- Color Picker and Color Palette - Various color code type (RGB, HTML, C++, Delphi). Photoshop style RGB/HSV conversion is supported. Pick and Save your favorite color!
- Screen Pixel Ruler - horizontal and vertical orientation. various units (Pixels, Inches, Centimeters). DPI setting (72, 96, 120, 300).
- Screen Magnifier - Zoom 2x to 10x option. Stay on top, smooth display, and sizeable window
- Screen Protractor - Helps you find angles on screen. Pick a center, then a location, then the angle in degrees away from the first. Can be used in a variety of photography, math, and graphics applications.
- Screen Crosshair - For aligning objects in graphics or design applications. For calculating relative coordinates on screen
- Whiteboard - For giving a presentation or just drawing something on screen
Learn more about PicPick...
For help getting this appup and running, visit:
PicPick is packaged for portable use with permission from the publisher