advanced web browser
SRWare Iron is 'The browser of the future' - based on the free Sourcecode "Chromium" - but without some features that privacy advocates object to.
Iron Portable works best with the PortableApps.com Platform
Iron is based on the open source Chromium source code that the Google Chrome browser is based on. Iron does not include the unique ids, timestamps, custom error pages and other information present in some Google Chrome packages.
- Publisher: SRWare & PortableApps.com (Josh S.)
- Date updated: 2015-04-01
- System Requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- License: Free / Open Source (Launcher: GPL, Iron: BSD)
- Source Code: PortableApps.com Launcher, Iron
- MD5 Hash: 2ffa9128e632733e0d2107e712d3134b
Iron is packaged for portable use with permission from SRWare. Google and Chrome are trademarks of Google, Inc.