advanced web browser
SRWare Iron is 'The browser of the future' - based on the free Sourcecode "Chromium" - but without some features that privacy advocates object to.
Version 51.0.2700.0 for Windows, Multilingual
48MB download / 168MB installed (Details)
Iron Portable works best with the PortableApps.com Platform
Iron is based on the open source Chromium source code that the Google Chrome browser is based on. Iron does not include the unique ids, timestamps, custom error pages and other information present in some Google Chrome packages.
- Publisher: SRWare & PortableApps.com (Josh S.)
- Date updated: 2016-06-08
- System Requirements: Windows 7/8/10
- License: Free / Open Source (Launcher: GPL, Iron: BSD)
- Source Code: PortableApps.com Launcher, Iron
- MD5 Hash: acd82cacf8bff9fb944d230a604f4fda
Iron is packaged for portable use with permission from SRWare. Google and Chrome are trademarks of Google, Inc.