multi-threaded download manager
wxDownload Fast (also known as wxDFast) is an open source, multi-platform download manager. It is a multi-threaded download manager, which means that it can split a file into several pieces and download the pieces simultaneously.
- Support PortableApps.com's development and hosting
- Support wxDownload Fast directly
wxDownload Fast Portable works best with the PortableApps.com Platform
- Faster downloads (with Segmented/Multi-threaded/Accelerated transfers)
- Download resuming (Pause and restart where you stopped)
- Download scheduling
- Organizes files you have already downloaded
- View server messages (HTTP, FTP, file://). No HTTPS support.
- Available in multiple languages and easily translated. Now available in Portuguese [Brazil], Spanish, English, German, Russian, Hungarian, Armenian, Indonesian and Dutch
- Connection to HTTP/FTP servers which require a password
- Calculates the MD5/SHA1 checksum of downloaded files so they can be easily verified
- Metalink support
- Can be used over proxy servers(HTTP proxy support)
Learn more about wxDownload Fast...
For help getting this app up and running, please read the following:
- Publisher: Max Velasques & PortableApps.com (Josh S.)
- Date Updated / Originally Released: 2011-02-26 / 2011-02-26
- System Requirements: 2000/XP/Vista/7/8
- License: GPL
- Source Code: Launcher (included), wxDownload Fast
- MD5 Hash: 4c0e26a9837448d25cdca959bdfa2fc7