cd audio extraction
CDEx is an audio extractor that can extract data directly from an audio CD. The audio can be saved to multiple audio formats and the tracks automatically named using online disc information.
- Support PortableApps.com's development and hosting
- Support CDEx directly
CDEx Portable works best with the PortableApps.com Platform
CDEx supports the following features:
- Supports multiple encoders (Lame MP3, Fraunhofer MP3, OGG, FLAC, etc)
- Direct recording of multiple tracks
- Read / store album information from/to a local and/or remote CD Database (CDDB)
- Support CD-Text (if your CD-drive supports it)
- Advanced jitter correction (based on the cd-paranoia ripping library)
- Indicates track progress and jitter control
- Normalization of audio signal
- Supports many CD-Drive from many manufacturers
- Conversion of external WAV files
- Support for M3U and PLS play list files
Learn more about CDex...
File Note: CDEx will use X:\Documents\Music by default for files. You can alter this location in Options and your selection will be adjusted as you move PCs.
Version Note: The selection of Beta 2 is intentional due to some bugs in the Beta 3 and Beta 4 releases.
For help getting this app up and running, please read the following: