Gnumeric is a full-featured spreadsheet program that is compatible with a wide array of formats.
- Support PortableApps.com's development and hosting
Gnumeric Portable works best with the PortableApps.com Platform
The Gnumeric spreadsheet is part of the GNOME desktop environment: a project to create a free, user friendly desktop environment.
- Free - Gnumeric and its source code are available free of charge, licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public License. This makes it easy to audit, and make custom extensions.
- Fast - Gnumeric handles large spreadsheets while remaining responsive.
- Accurate - A spreadsheet should calculate the right answer. Gnumeric's built-in functions and tools are accurate. A report praised Gnumeric as more accurate than leading proprietary spreadsheets.
- View the full feature list
Learn more about Gnumeric...
For help getting this app up and running, please read the following:
Language Switching: Gnumeric will appear in the language of the PortableApps.com Platform. If run on its own, it will use the language of the operating system. If you would like to manually change it, open the file GnumericPortable\Data\settings\GnumericPortableSettings.ini and add a line Language=de (for German) Language=fr (for French) or similar.
- Publisher: GNOME Project and PortableApps.com
- Date updated: 2013-12-06
- System Requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Wine under *nix
- License: Free / Open Source (Launcher: GPL, Gnumeric: GPL)
- Source Code: launcher (included), Gnumeric
- MD5 Hash: 6d014753c0de3be5703196e542568b8e