Change your PDFs on the go
PDFTK Builder Portable is the lightweight PDFTK Builder packaged as a portable app, so you can modify, split and watermark your pdfs wherever you go. PDFTK Bulider is a GUI for the pdftk commandline utility. You can place it on your USB flash drive, iPod, portable hard drive or a CD and use it on any computer, without leaving any personal information behind.
Version 3.9.4 for Windows, English
3MB download / 3MB installed (Details)
PDFTK Builder Portable works best with the PortableApps.com Platform
- Collate - allows you to rearrange (reorder, delete, & duplicate) pages in a single document and/or merge pages from multiple PDF documents.
- Split - allows you to separate each page of a PDF document into its own file.
- Background or Stamp - 'Background' enables you to add a background to each page in a document or just the first page. The 'background' (eg a company logo, or a 'draft' watermark) must be another PDF document (the first page of that document if it has more than one page). 'Stamp' is very similar to 'background' except that the 'stamp' is placed on top of the source document.
- Rotate - 'Rotate' enables you to rotate a range of pages in a document.
- Password Protection - The new document can be password protected (encrypted) by providing 'owner' and 'user' passwords. The 'owner' password does not stop users from reading the document, but it does restrict the actions that users can perform on that document - printing, copying, decrypting etc. Specifying a 'user' password will stop anyone without either 'user' or 'owner' passwords from opening and reading the document.
- Publisher: PortableApps.com (Simeon Kühl) and the PDFTK Builder developers
- Date updated: 2015-04-30
- System Requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- License: Free / Open Source (Launcher: GPL, PDFTK Builder: GPL, pdftk: GPL)
- Source Code: launcher included), PDFTK Builder and pdftk
- MD5 Hash: 97f58dbbf02d7d457911b3b7b6050589