Password Gorilla Portable is a password manager that lets you carry your logins and passwords to websites and more with you in a secure, encrypted file.
Password Gorilla Portable works best with the PortableApps.com Platform
Password Gorilla helps you manage your logins. It stores all your user names and passwords, along with login information and other notes, in a securely encrypted file. A single “master password” is used to protect the file. This way, you only need to remember the single master password, instead of the many logins that you use. If you want to log in to a service or Web site, the Password Gorilla copies your user name and password to the clipboard, so that you can easily paste it into your Web browser or other application. Because the password does not appear on the screen, Password Gorilla is safe to use in the presence of others.
- Publisher: Password Gorilla Team and PortableApps.com
- Date updated: 2013-06-01
- System Requirements: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 and Wine
- License: Free / Open Source (Launcher: GPL, Password Gorilla: GPL)
- Source Code: PortableApps.com Launcher, Password Gorilla
- MD5 Hash: f9c05aa81eb96cc99a48540430bcc1cb