CD/DVD burning on the go
InfraRecorder Portable is the popular InfraRecorder CD/DVD burning program packaged as a portable app, so you can do your disk burning on the go. It has all the same great features of InfraRecorder including the creation of custom data, audio and mixed-mode projects and recording them to physical discs as well as disc images.
- Support PortableApps.com's development and hosting
InfraRecorder Portable works best with the PortableApps.com Platform
MP3 Plugin: To rip mp3 files, you'll also need the InfraRecorder Portable MP3 Plugin (you don't need it to burn mp3s). The InfraRecorder Portable installation package does not include the plug-in due to patent license restrictions. This does not affect all countries.
InfraRecorder is a free CD/DVD burning solution for Microsoft Windows. It offers a wide range of powerful features including:
- Create custom data, audio and mixed-mode projects and record them to physical discs as well as disc images.
- Supports recording to dual-layer DVDs.
- Blank (erase) rewritable discs using four different methods.
- Record disc images (ISO and BIN/CUE).
- Fixate discs (write lead-out information to prevent further data from being added to the disc).
- Scan the SCSI/IDE bus for devices and collect information about their capabilities.
- Create disc copies, on the fly and using a temporary disc image.
- Import session data from multi-session discs and add more sessions to them.
- Display disc information.
- Save audio and data tracks to files (.wav, .wma, .ogg, .mp3 and .iso).
Learn more about InfraRecorder...
For help getting InfraRecorder Portable up and running, please read the following: