your passwords, secured to go
KeePass Portable is the popular KeePass Password Safe packaged as a portable app, so you can securely carry your email, internet and other passwords with you. You can place it on your USB flash drive, iPod, portable hard drive or a CD and use it on any computer, without leaving any personal information behind.
KeePass Password Safe Portable works best with the PortableApps.com Platform
KeePass is a free/open-source password manager or safe which helps you to manage your passwords in a secure way. You can put all your passwords in one database, which is locked with one master key or a key-disk. So you only have to remember one single master password or insert the key-disk to unlock the whole database. The databases are encrypted using the best and most secure encryption algorithms currently known (AES-256 and Twofish). Learn more about KeePass....
KeePass Portable includes all supported languages.
- Publisher: PortableApps.com (John T. Haller) and the KeePass Developers
- Date updated: 2015-04-07
- System Requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 (does not work on Wine under *nix)
- License: Free / Open Source (Launcher: GPL, KeePass: GPL)
- Source Code: launcher (included), KeePass
- MD5 Hash: 5433e265f217a1c55630c4ebeb43538e
- Downloads: over 2.6 million