uninstaller and cleaner
ZSoft Uninstaller is the better and easier way to uninstall programs on your computer, not only replacing Add/Remove programs, but finding and removing the leftover bits of software that's been removed. This application requires administrative rights. ZSoft Uninstaller is freeware for personal use.
ZSoft Uninstaller Portable works best with the PortableApps.com Platform
- Analyze an installation so it can be completely uninstalled (also supports reboots of the computer as the process is split into two: Before and after the installation)
- Search for leftovers after uninstalling a program
- Cleanup in the programs starting on your computer at startup
- Find and delete temporary files
- Find and delete empty folders
- Delete entries from programs that are no longer installed
- Hide Windows Updates
- Hide entries from the list that you are never going to uninstall (drivers etc.) making the list smaller and therefore easier to manage.
- Show more information than available though add/remove
- Automatically find entries from programs that are most likely already uninstalled
- Automatically find entries that are considered "crap-ware"
- (Of course) search the list of installed software
For help getting this app up and running, visit:
- Publisher: ZSoft & PortableApps.com (Gord Caswell)
- Date Released / Updated: 2011-04-04 / 2013-09-02
- System Requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- License: Freeware (Personal use only)
- Source Code: PortableApps.com Launcher
- MD5 Hash: f6ebc62443a256ded868e5e1fbdf23cb
ZSoft Uninstaller is packaged for portable use with permission from ZSoft.