EraserDrop's target accepts any combination of files and folders. The target can be moved about the screen by holding the LEFT SHIFT key, LEFT-CLICKING the target, and dragging. The window position is saved, but will be corrected if it goes beyond screen boundaries - ie if you move from a screen with a high resolution to one with a lower resolution.
The image for the drop target can be changed on-the-fly. Simply choose a PNG graphic you like, place it in the Data\images directory, and select the image from the Open File dialog. The window will be sized accordingly. Transparency is supported!
Hide the target by right-clicking and choose 'Hide', or press the hotkey. To bring it back, click the tray icon or use the hotkey (default is unset). The hotkey can be defined from the context menu. See the readme for details.
EraserDrop also includes the ability to wipe the Recycle Bin and wipe drive free space. Right-click and use the 'Tasks' submenu.
- Publisher: Eraser Team & Eric Pilsits & PortableApps.com (Eric Pilsits aka wraithdu)
- Date Updated: 2012-05-12
- Date Added: 2008-10-03
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: Eraser, Launcher source included, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: e64cf04eeb6aac131571c9de9126767a