portable JDK environment
Download from PortableApps.com
This is an online installer that will download JDK during setup
jdkPortable 32-bit can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Also Available: jdkPortable 64-bit
jdkPortable allows you to easily add a JDK environment to your portable device. It automatically works with apps in PortableApps.com Format that utilize the JDK. No Java® runtime environment needs to be installed on the local machine and no admin rights are required. JARs can be run using our jPortable Launcher.
- Publisher: Oracle & PortableApps.com (John T. Haller)
- Date Updated: 2019-04-04
- Date Added: 2017-07-11
- System Requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10
- App License: Open Source
- Source: PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 72f862bb8b48a22a38a42cafd0be96aa
- SHA256 Hash: 44f1eda03c9cc006ab4b9796cf8a584707d9a036c4a24ce3b72d42b412e73497
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.