Well, to night I released the Dev Test 1 on Texter Portable. No really big changes but I did update the launcher code a little and I have also added all the PAF compatibility stuff to make it look nice. Take a look and tell me what you think.
You are here
I've been a little busy with school work and also a Notepad2 Modification project where I added a new Lexer into the project for AutoHotKey Syntax Highlighting and also reintroduced syntax Highlighting to the project again, also I added support for Code Folding like what scite has.
Hopefully sometime today or tomorrow I'll release a bug fix for the DVDStyler Portable launcher where it created a directory (it must of been new as of 1.7 of DVDStyler)
Ok after two nights of programming and a night of frantic asking for help from John and Patrick the first release of Texter Portable. I learned something new about this release, how to make post-install code on the installer. Because there is just so much that needs to be copied the installer moves the files during the install. Thanks @ John for helping out there.
Hey Guys this is my first Blog!!!
Ok I hope you guys like it.
I will probably just use this so to update what I am currently working on Texter Portable
I just finished the first draft of it and will be running the preliminary tests on it tonight. I hope to have it released by Wednesday and have it out as an Alpha, then move into the Development Test by Friday.
Hookay, I've created binaries for you guys. Course, only certain people are going to read the blog So only a few are going to know.
Alright, I've tested most of the stuff. Registry is checked and config is checked. Now, I'll let you decimate what's left.
A long long time ago, in a galaxy far far away . . .
Okay, so you are asking yourself, "Just what the chicken finger is IntelliLaunch? Why the seashore do I care about it?"
About PNotes and ATPad.
The new development test is going to take a bit while I rework the launcher structure. I'm adding in the language support that was broken in 4.0 and then I am working on the new ini file structure. I've also fixed the misspelling. If you really want to test it via the PAF structure, you can just drop in the new PNotes 4.5 binaries. Old notes/settings will be okay.
I do plan on making a dev test available for the Release candidates. However, I can't guarantee that I'm going to make dev tests for the test releases.
Ok long story short I somehow screwed up the html encoding of my apps home page at https://portableapps.com/apps/music_video/dvdstyler_portable that was really my fault (thanks John for fixing it)
True story is the fact I need to take a refreshers course on html and possibly on Drupal functions XD as it was not the html but a drupal encoding function I accidently switched on (without knowing it too)
Okay, I finished coding IntelliLaunch.
So, here's the deal- I'm posting this in code form for right now. You should use the standard portableapps format, in the following setup:
As I mentioned in my last blog post I am working on a new progress box for Toucan, so after getting Pre-release 2 out of the door earlier I have done some work on it.
The progress box is probably the part of Toucan I like the least as it currently just outputs text which can be hard to look through when you have copied a lot of files. So for the redesign one of the major priorities is to made it easier to use and to find errors.
Realize that this thing is only half coded. And the logic flow will likely change.
The idea is that a general launcher could be made, and then a config ini used to setup the application.
Configuration INI (Store in AppNamePortable\Data\):
#IF YOU DON"T USE A VARIABLE LEAVE IT AS FALSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Application] ExeName= ExecutableDirectory= CheckRunning=True #Normally, you should leave "CheckRunning" set to true [Settings] HKCU= HKLM= Config_File= Manipulate_Set_Out_Path= #Utilize "True" or "False" for each settings storage place. [RegistryBranch]