I refer all to the The Mana World Portable page for more information, as it now has been officially released.
Pre-Release 7 (2009-06-22):
- Updated TMW to 0.0.29.1
- Using installer version 0.91.4
Pre-Release 6 (2009-05-15):
Went back to TMW 0.0.28.1, because of several reasons.
First reason is that 0.0.29 intoroduced quite a lot of bugs, one of which affects making it portable. Now we had a custom build before, but this one has a bugged icon I cannot seem to fix and well, we feel its better to go back to 0.0.28.1 for now.
- Using the newest format specification.
- Using installer 0.90.0
- Using the NSIS Win7 patch (https://portableapps.com/node/19013)
Pre-Release 5 (2009-05-15):
Updated TMW to version 0.0.29.
Note: The version this portable contains is a custom build by Bernd Wachter, fixing a bug that makes it impossible for me to make it portable. Thanks Bernd Wachter!!!
- Updated the ReadINIStrWithDefault.nsh script.
Pre-Release 4 (2009-04-23):
- Updated the installer to 13.3
- Fixed the version of the launcher itself.
- Removed the DefaultData items, TMW handles this itself.
- Renamed the "DontSaveUpdates" option to "DeleteUpdates".
- Deleted the "already running" check for local instances, since it does not conflict with them. Added a "already running" check for portable instances, incase of having the DeleteUpdates option active. See the additional notes section for more information.
Pre-Release 3 (2009-04-08):
- Removed some redundant code from the launcher.
- A few small edits described in this comment.
Pre-Release 2 (2009-04-05):
- Made the background music files optional. This saves a LOT of space. Thanks to kai.inouye for bringing this to my attention.
Pre-Release 1 (2009-04-03):
- First pre-release.
- See the TMWPortable Dev Test Thread for release notes for the beta tests.