A free open source 2D MMORPG in your pocket
Mana Plus is a free and open source MMORPG (Massively multiplayer online role-playing game) game with the looks of "old-fashioned" 2D RPG games such as those released for the SNES/Super Famicom in the 90's. The game client is free and there is no monthly fee required.
Version 22.214.171.124 for Windows, Multilingual
25MB download / 56MB installed (Details)
Mana Plus Portable works best with the PortableApps.com Platform
Mana Plus aims to be a place for people to interact by fighting, doing quests, teaming up and forming a community. Quests will lead to other quests, which will make the player explore new places, experience new things and meet new people. Ultimately, players are not alone in The Mana World, and will (have to) interact with other players, which is a lot more fun then interacting with a computer. The Mana World shall be be a place with its own unique history, politics, culture, countries, tribes, climate, etc. Features include:
- 100% free, no monthly fees, ever.
- A unique world with its own history, politics, culture, countries, tribes, climate, etc.
- A online community that you can trade, battle and team up with.
- Quests to test your skills and improve your character, both by gaining levels and be getting new equipment and items.
- Playing this game requires free registration
- This application is still in development, and so is its server. At the moment, it builds on a existing server, but it will eventually switch to a custom-built server. At this point, all existing accounts/characters will be lost.
- Keep an eye out for characters like "Newbie Helper [***]". Those are accounts that people make for the sole purpose of helping people who are new to the game, so feel free to ask them for help!!! The *** part of the nickname indicates whom the helper account belongs to.
- Recommended Reading (Offsite): Getting Started, Walkthrough, FAQ