multi-tab file manager
Explorer++ is a free multi-tab file manager that features the same familiar interface as Windows Explorer, while introducing several enhancements and improvements for a much richer file browsing experience.
Version 1.3.5 for Windows, Multilingual
2MB download / 5MB installed (Details)
Explorer++ Portable works best with the PortableApps.com Platform
- Tabbed browsing for easy management of multiple folders.
- Display window shows previews of files as they are selected.
- Easy-to-remember keyboard shortcuts for quick navigation.
- Customizable user interface.
- Full drag-and-drop support with other applications, including Windows Explorer.
- Advanced file operations such as merging and splitting supported.
- 32-bit and 64-bit versions combined into a single automatic package.
- Publisher: David Erceg & PortableApps.com (Mervyn Ashby)
- Date Updated / Originally Released: 2013-02-02 / 2011-03-16
- System Requirements: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8
- License: Free / Open Source (Explorer++: GPL / Launcher: GPL)
- Source Code: PortableApps.com Launcher, Explorer++
- MD5 Hash: 702c6f0cd2273786596d979ba379881e