advanced executable compression
Free UPX is an advanced graphical interface for the UPX (Ultimate Packer for eXecutables). It allows you to compress (and decompress) files produced according to Microsoft Portable Executable and COFF Specification (EXE, DLL, OCX, BPL, CPL and other). Free UPX is freeware for personal and business use.
Free UPX Portable works best with the PortableApps.com Platform
- Compression and decompression executable files (EXE, DLL, OCX, BPL, CPL, SYS, AX, ACM, DRV, TLB and other).
- Easy acces to all UPX command-line parameters.
- Displaying detailed informations about compressed files: original file size, compresson ratio, UPX version, compression level and other.
- Predefined UPX profiles for beginners. Advanced users can define custom profiles.
For help getting this app up and running, visit:
Helpful Tip: For PortableApps.com app releases, we recommend using PortableApps.com AppCompactor to shrink apps. It's pre-configured with the settings we recommend for official releases and automatically handles special files according to our recommendations.
- Publisher: Pazera Software & PortableApps.com (kiriko)
- Date updated: 2016-10-19
- System Requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, WINE on Linux/UNIX
- License: Freeware
- Source Code: PortableApps.com Launcher
- MD5 Hash: 4f67e412be325f3f59f9add3c2e2d39e
Free UPX is repackaged with permission from Pazera Software