detailed information about your hardware and software
SIW is an advanced System Information for Windows tool that gathers detailed information about your system properties and settings and displays it in an extremely comprehensible manner. SIW is freeware for personal use only.
- Support PortableApps.com's development and hosting
SIW (System Information for Windows) Portable works best with the PortableApps.com Platform
The system information is divided into few major categories:
- Software Inventory: Operating System, Installed Software and Hotfixes, Processes, Services, Users, Open Files, System Uptime, Installed Codecs, Software Licenses (Product Keys / Serial Numbers / CD Key), Passwords Recovery.
- Hardware Inventory: Motherboard, CPU, Sensors, BIOS, chipset, PCI/AGP, USB and ISA/PnP Devices, Memory, Video Card, Monitor, Disk Drives, CD/DVD Devices, SCSI Devices, S.M.A.R.T., Ports, Printers.
- Network Information: Network Cards, Network Shares, currently active Network Connections, Open Ports.
- Network Tools: MAC Address Changer, Neighborhood Scan, Ping, Trace, Statistics
- Miscellaneous Tools: Eureka! (Reveal lost passwords hidden behind asterisks), Monitor Test, Shutdown / Restart.
- Real-time monitors: CPU, Memory, Page File usage and Network Traffic.
Learn more about SIW...
For help getting this app up and running, visit:
- Publisher: Topala Software Solutions
- Date updated: 2011-11-04
- System Requirements: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 (the free version does not work with Windows 8)
- License: Freeware (Personal Use Only)
- Source Code: PortableApps.com Launcher
- MD5 Hash: de24d1197c268c68334f02a6a271fa1b
SIW is packaged for portable use by Topala Software Solutions.