detailed information about your hardware and software
SIW is an advanced System Information for Windows tool that gathers detailed information about your system properties and settings and displays it in an extremely comprehensible manner. SIW is freeware for personal use only.
Please note that SIW Portable has been retired from the PortableApps.com collection. It will no longer appear in the app store or updater. This free version for personal use is still available for manual download but will not work on Windows 8, 8.1 or 10. A paid portable version is available from the publisher. Free portable versions are no longer made available. Alternatives in PortableApps.com Format are available in the PortableApps.com App Store Utilities section.
SIW (System Information for Windows) Portable works best with the PortableApps.com Platform
- Software Inventory: Operating System, Installed Software and Hotfixes, Processes, Services, Users, Open Files, System Uptime, Installed Codecs, Software Licenses (Product Keys / Serial Numbers / CD Key), Passwords Recovery.
- Hardware Inventory: Motherboard, CPU, Sensors, BIOS, chipset, PCI/AGP, USB and ISA/PnP Devices, Memory, Video Card, Monitor, Disk Drives, CD/DVD Devices, SCSI Devices, S.M.A.R.T., Ports, Printers.
- Network Information: Network Cards, Network Shares, currently active Network Connections, Open Ports.
- Network Tools: MAC Address Changer, Neighborhood Scan, Ping, Trace, Statistics
- Miscellaneous Tools: Eureka! (Reveal lost passwords hidden behind asterisks), Monitor Test, Shutdown / Restart.
- Real-time monitors: CPU, Memory, Page File usage and Network Traffic.
For help getting this app up and running, visit:
- Publisher: Topala Software Solutions
- Date updated: 2011-10-29
- System Requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7 (the free version does not work with Windows 8/8.1/10)
- License: Freeware (Personal Use Only)
- Source Code: PortableApps.com Launcher
- MD5 Hash: de24d1197c268c68334f02a6a271fa1b
SIW is packaged for portable use by Topala Software Solutions.