drive and disc cataloger
VVV is an application that catalogs the content of removable volumes like CD and DVD disks for off-line searching. This allows you to keep an index of all the files on multiple drives and optical media in a single location for easy searching.
Version 1.2 Rev 2 for Windows, Multilingual
3MB download / 10MB installed (Details)
Virtual Volumes View Portable works best with the PortableApps.com Platform
VVV is an application that catalogs the content of removable volumes like CD and DVD disks for off-line searching. Folders and files can also be arranged in a single, virtual file system. Each folder of this virtual file system can contain files from many disks so you can arrange your data in a simple and logical way. VVV also stores metadata information from MP3 files: author, title, album and so on.
- Publisher: Fulvio Senore & PortableApps.com (LOGAN-Portable)
- Date Updated / Originally Released: 2013-09-06 / 2010-10-15
- System Requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- License: GPL
- Source Code: Launcher (included), Virtual Volumes View
- MD5 Hash: b9770e1a4eb8aa3eeb6868244fa18bde