registry and file change utility
WhatChanged is a system utility that scans for modified files and registry entries. WhatChanged is freeware for personal and business use.
WhatChanged Portable works best with the PortableApps.com Platform
From the publisher: "WhatChanged is a system utility that scans for modified files and registry entries. It is useful for checking program installations. There are two steps for using WhatChanged: 1) First, take a snapshot to get the current state of the computer; 2) Second, run it again to check the differences since the previous snapshot. WhatChanged uses the 'brute force method' to check files and the registry."
For help getting this app up and running, visit:
- Publisher: Vista Software & PortableApps.com (JW Hough)
- Date Released / Updated: 2012-11-29
- System Requirements: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8
- License: Freeware
- Source Code: PortableApps.com Launcher
- MD5 Hash: 286f30563bdee40077de4d8930218063
WhatChanged is packaged for portable use with permission from Vista Software.