Dicom Portable allows you to complete words in fewer keystrokes making it a valuable tool for users with motor and coordination impairments. It includes English and French dictionaries of words and you can add your own words using the configuration icon in the system tray. After entering a few characters, a list of word options pops up with the ability to hit F1 to F10 to select the appropriate word. The app can also be used for your own dictionaries for programming and other subjects. The app will appear in French or English to match the PortableApps.com Platform. When used alone, you can switch languages by editing the Data\settings\DicomPortableSettings.ini file and setting Language= to English or French.
- Publisher: Icom Provence, Handicap International & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2012-07-29
- Date Added: 2012-07-29
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: Dicom, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 10be1c1ae21791b9163e357b53bcebb3