Download from PortableApps.com
NVDA Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
NVDA is a simple, fast, and efficient screen reader designed for all users.
File Lock Note: As NVDA is a screen reader, it will inject itself into running processes, locking the NVDA files. If used on a removable storage medium, this can prevent ejecting. NVDA Portable will check for these locks and attempt to assist with freeing them (prompts are in English only at the moment).
- Publisher: NV Access Ltd & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2022-05-25
- Date Added: 2021-08-03
- System Requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (GPL and Additional Licenses)
- Source: NVDA, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 897f40ebee817c24483fca9346975918
- SHA256 Hash: 8c8c90a2a6f1b98ab35c4ae21ea7c0ac6fe3dac32f7117eaa357df18634c7c70