NSIS development environment
Download from PortableApps.com
HM NIS Edit Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
HM NIS Edit is an editor/IDE for Nullsoft Scriptable Install System (NSIS). It's useful for experts and beginners in the creation of Setup programs with the NSIS. >In addition of all features of a excellent plain text editor also it has:
- Multiple scripts edition and compilation interface (MDI).
- Translatable interface to any language (available in English, Spanish, Polish, French, Czech, Italian, Russian, Greek, German, Chinese, Ukrainian, Portuguese (Brazil), Korean).
- Syntax highlighting with customizable colors and text attributes.
- Wizard (special for beginner) that will guide for all steps to create a standard Windows Setup program.
- InstallOptions Designer.v
- Script creation from template files.
- Code templates with most common commands.
- Basic NSIS command help with only move the mouse cursor over a command in the editor.
- Advanced NSIS command help pressing F1 key.
- Execution of the generate Setup program after script compilation (to try the setup program).
- Plugins support.
- No need bulky OCX or run time libraries.
- Install NSIS Portable in the same parent directory as HM NIS Edit Portable (typically X:\PortableApps) and HM NIS Edit Portable will automatically find and use it.
- Note: Only ANSI files are supported at present. Many PortableApps.com Launcher are now using Unicode.
- Publisher: Hector Mauricio Rodriguez Segura & PortableApps.com (Taffin Foxcroft)
- Date Updated: 2012-05-23
- Date Added: 2011-02-24
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (zlib/libpng)
- Source: HM NIS Edit, Launcher source included, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: b43d8a8cf63f6e81e18fcbf9d341e9ba
- SHA256 Hash: 84a4c2c662e6e005d63843238125989552dbcc20cebdb5e2de1a030f250f99ad