make apps portable without writing code
Download from PortableApps.com
PortableApps.com Launcher can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
The PortableApps.com Launcher™ allows developers, publishers and even technical end-user to portablize apps in PortableApps.com Format without needing to write any code. It's an easy to use multilingual launcher that makes creating portable apps a snap. Once you've updated your app to the current PortableApps.com Format Specification, you can use the PortableApps.com Launcher Generator to handle registry keys, command line options and updating configuration files just by editing a simple INI file. It features:
- Proven NSIS core bundled inside
- Easy configuration with no coding required
- Automated language switching of apps with the PortableApps.com Platform
- Powerful settings file and directory moving
- Easy registry portablization
- Custom code in launchers where needed
- And many more features for making professional portable apps
- Works from command line and Send To (just pass the portable app's main directory, e.g. X:\PortableApps\FileZillaPortable)
- Licensed for use with free open source and freeware
- Commercial use by contacting PortableApps.com
For complete details, read the PortableApps.com Launcher Manual (also included with the app).
For creating portable apps, we recommend that you use the PortableApps.com Application Template available from the Development section.
- Publisher: PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2021-10-19
- Date Added: 2010-05-21
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11 & WINE
- App License: Open Source (GPL under PortableApps.com EULA)
- Source: 7-Zip, NSIS, Launcher source included, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 5d2f6a8aa1bc967741776afd1c7452d1
- SHA256 Hash: 4b54d71c16a277f89613eed4f073fc4e0ca02451df90588d7bd250af6a169c68