Prolog programming environment
Download from PortableApps.com
SWI-Prolog Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
SWI-Prolog offers a comprehensive Free Software Prolog environment. Prolog is a general purpose logic programming language often used for artificial intelligence and computational linguistics.
- Kernel is LGPL. Prolog libraries are GPL with an additional use in proprietary applications. Details in the license.
- Fast compilation.
- Robust and free of memory leaks.
- Scales well for large applications. No limits on program size, atom-length, term-arity or integer values. No performance degradation on predicates with many (indexed) facts.
- Unbounded integer and rational number arithmetic based on GMP library.
- Comprehensive set of built-in predicates, covering Part 1 of the ISO standard, the de-facto Edinburgh Prolog standard and important parts of Quintus and SICStus Prolog. Fair compatibility to Ciao, YAP and GNU-Prolog.
- And much more
- Publisher: Jan Wielemaker & PortableApps.com (Kenny Williams)
- Date Updated: 2020-06-28
- Date Added: 2011-03-01
- System Requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: SWI-Prolog, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: aa241ef4821c0fb554cfe214d7cb6dcf
- SHA256 Hash: 5ab07175ebc5ba83c87e59d40758b50c81e5581628c3b194c2e9ff57a85042ad