first person shooter
Download from PortableApps.com
AssaultCube Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
AssaultCube is a free first-person-shooter based on the game Cube. It's set in a realistic-looking environment, while gameplay stays fast and arcade-like. This game is all about team oriented multiplayer fun. AssaultCube is fast and runs on old hardware, with the correct settings you can run it on a P3 800Mhz gf2. Thanks to the efficient networking code, AssaultCube requires very little bandwidth, you can play it with a dialup connection. Create new maps (virtual worlds) together with other people online. The cooperative editmode makes it possible...
- Publisher: AssaultCube Team & PortableApps.com (Simeon Kühl)
- Date Updated: 2013-11-11
- Date Added: 2009-10-13
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Open Source (zlib)
- Source: AssaultCube, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 1524178464787c3c1fbddb69aa89f51d