first person shooter
Download from PortableApps.com
AssaultCube Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
AssaultCube is a free first-person-shooter based on the game Cube. It's set in a realistic-looking environment, while gameplay stays fast and arcade-like. This game is all about team oriented multiplayer fun. AssaultCube is fast and runs on old hardware, with the correct settings you can run it on a P3 800Mhz gf2. Thanks to the efficient networking code, AssaultCube requires very little bandwidth, you can play it with a dialup connection. Create new maps (virtual worlds) together with other people online. The cooperative editmode makes it possible...
- Publisher: AssaultCube Team & PortableApps.com (Simeon Kühl)
- Date Updated: 2021-12-21
- Date Added: 2009-10-13
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (zlib)
- Source: AssaultCube, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 8056467f2ec4855cec604ef4660175d0
- SHA256 Hash: e4fe479ebc5a7474833d896300e3ae18acf54f347e234e5c5923a3d46ea498cb