2D puzzle-platformer game
Download from PortableApps.com
Beret Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Beret is a 2D puzzle-platformer game about a scientist, astonishingly named Beret, who has gained telekinetic abilities through his research at the Evil Corporation. He decides that the Evil Corporation is a tad too evil for his liking, and begins his solitary quest to overthrow the corporation and punish the evil deeds of his employers. Beret has 21 puzzle-filled levels, 120 collectable Medallions, over 20 hours of gameplay and an unlockable level editor.
- Publisher: KiwiSauce & PortableApps.com (Gord Caswell)
- Date Updated: 2012-10-28
- Date Added: 2012-10-28
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11 & WINE
- App License: Open Source (LGPL)
- Source: Beret, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: e17978053512ef548b8f725f16c88e96
- SHA256 Hash: f7563b3ba4d9eda75e8d1999de4a6934b6e0b796dda9aca5cb37426e3cf25fd6