empire-building strategy game
Download from PortableApps.com
Freeciv Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Freeciv is a free turn-based multiplayer strategy game, in which each player becomes the leader of a civilization, fighting to obtain the ultimate goal: To become the greatest civilization. Players of the Civilization® series by Microprose® should feel at home, since one aim of Freeciv is to have optional modes (called rulesets) with compatible rules.
- Publisher: Freeciv Team & PortableApps.com (Andy Gardner)
- Date Updated: 2021-01-08
- Date Added: 2010-12-12
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: Freeciv, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: b5e5dc2a80a079027e2bdc7b23fa84b0
- SHA256 Hash: 0b83599271b42742f9f1a4520274ea09e127f33bbbbb039bc81ef58d1b074227