Game of Life simulator
Download from PortableApps.com
Golly Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Golly is an open source, cross-platform application for exploring Conway's Game of Life and other cellular automata. Supports multiple algorithms, including Bill Gosper's super fast hashlife algorithm. Many different types of CA are included: John von Neumann's 29-state CA, Wolfram's 1D rules, WireWorld, Generations, Langton's Loops, Paterson's Worms, etc.
- Publisher: Golly Team & PortableApps.com (Tal Regev)
- Date Updated: 2019-11-21
- Date Added: 2013-01-29
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: Golly, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 76d008b01151dee8cdd588a198322ba4
- SHA256 Hash: 6addab5f3a2e816e239427c99638db8eab06a4d4179986aa8deb7f5efd377b5c