Hexagonal puzzle game
Download from PortableApps.com
Hex-A-Hop Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Hex-a-Hop is a hexagonal tile-based puzzle game with one simple goal: destroy all green tiles! There are infinite undos and no time limits -- you just have to find a way to destroy all the green tiles and step on a safe tile at the end.
- Publisher: Hex-A-Hop Team & PortableApps.com (Mervyn Ashby)
- Date Updated: 2015-02-05
- Date Added: 2011-03-18
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11 & WINE
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: Hex-a-Hop, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 0c0bae2c8d121fa9a7b0ae1a77780ee8
- SHA256 Hash: dbb53e2b86f1e84b9265ff9f3fac85687490774d6833a8e3f0b8ade39e41a7d1