urban planning simulation
OpenTTD is an urban planning and simulation game in which the player aims to earn money through shipping of cargo by land, water, and air.
Version 1.7.0 for Windows, Multilingual
19MB download / 40MB installed (Details)
OpenTTD Portable works best with the PortableApps.com Platform
OpenTTD is an urban simulation game modeled after the original Transport Tycoon game by Chris Sawyer and enhances the game experience dramatically. You are in control of a transport company and must compete against rival companies to make a profit by transporting passengers and goods by road, rail, sea and air.
- Publisher: PortableApps.com (Kenny Williams) and the OpenTTD team
- Date updated: 2017-04-28
- System Requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, WINE on Linux/UNIX
- License: Free / Open Source (Launcher: GPL, OpenTTD: GPL)
- Source Code: PortableApps.com Launcher, OpenTTD
- MD5 Hash: 12c1ac1bcf303a72cad558453815305b