puzzle platforming game
Download from PortableApps.com
Pingus Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
The player takes command in the game of a bunch of small animals and has to guide them through levels. Since the animals walk on their own, the player can only influence them by giving them commands, like build a bridge, dig a hole or redirect all animals in the other direction. The goal of each level is to reach the exit, for this multiple combination of commands are necessary. The game is presented in a 2D site view.
- Publisher: Pingus Team & PortableApps.com (Kenny Williams)
- Date Updated: 2012-12-17
- Date Added: 2012-12-17
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11 & WINE
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: Pingus, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- SHA256 Hash: 112ed7579dc752b5178d1a4f50608305ed6bd8d309662c60609dfa2e7328a2f1